Present Career Opportunities:
Jones & Company, Ltd is a CPA Firm located near Memphis in Jonesboro, AR, which is in Northeast Arkansas. We are CURRENTLY HIRING EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANTS FOR TAX DEPARTMENT
Our firm seeks to hire the best people and keep them on board. How? By striving to provide a positive work environment that is comfortable, respectful, and Benefits include 401k, paid holidays and sick time, health and dental insurance, and life insurance. Our Employees Are Our Greatest Asset!
Qualified applicants may submit a resume with cover letter, preferably by e-mail to:
Jones & Company Ltd.
Attn: Job Applicant
P.O. Box 1970
Jonesboro, AR 72403
As an intern at Jones & Company, Ltd., you won’t just do a job – you’ll begin to build a career. All Jones & Company interns do meaningful work on a wide range of projects. And we’ll provide the depth of mentorship and diversity of learning opportunities you need to develop as a professional.
Real responsibility - real impact
In addition to learning the fundamentals of accounting, you’ll put that knowledge into practice, working directly with high-level professionals. You’ll assist in problem-solving and fact-finding, working side-by-side with experienced team members who provide you with direction and guidance. Throughout your internship, you’ll gain a unique perspective on our firm's practices and people, and forge critical relationships that will help you throughout your career.
Jones & Company, Ltd. serves a wide-ranging and dynamic client base. As an intern, you won’t work in only one industry, or on only one kind of client or project. You’ll be exposed to clients large and small, in industries ranging from manufacturing to finance, as well as individuals, partnerships, and exempt organizations. You’ll leave Jones & Company with a greater scope of experience, and have a better idea of where your own strengths and interests lie.
• Post transactions and adjustments in QuickBooks
• Post transactions and prepare general ledgers using Accounting CS
• Reconcile bank accounts
• Prepare tax returns
• Work with teams on audit and review fieldwork
• Assist with payrolls for clients
• Prepare depreciation schedules
• Assist with special projects
• Excellent organization skills
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Current accounting major with good GPA and involvement in extracurricular activities
Internships that take place during the school year typically last between 8-12 weeks, and summer internships typically last 6-10 weeks.
E-mail your resume today to email@example.com